System Manager - Minimum Requirements
SenSource System Manager
System Manager Minimum Requirements - 2016
The following steps are best practices typically preformed before beginning a new installation of SenSource System Manager.
Confirm whether your computer/server is running a 32 or 64 bit version of Windows.
Confirm that your Windows installation is up to date.
- The SenSource System Manager installer requires Windows installer is up to date. You can download the required version of the Windows Installer from the Microsoft Windows website: “Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable” You may need to complete the installation of any pending Windows updates prior to updating the Windows Installer.
The SenSource System Manager installation requires a Microsoft SQL server and database in order to function. Prepare to install and create a new Microsoft SQL server and database.
- The SenSource System Manager installer will install Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 Express, and simplify the creation of the server and database.
- If you already have an existing SQL server you may elect to not install Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 Express, and connect to your pre - existing SQL server to create the System Manager database during that portion of the installation.
Locate the SenSource System Manager software and your license key.
- If you have received the System Manager software disc from SenSource the key can be found on the installation disc, locate Key.txt on the disc.
- If you do not have a software disc available you can download the necessary version of the SenSource System Manager software from the “System Manager Installer page” on the SenSource Knowledge Base.
- The System Manager software is available in four different versions, 32bit packaged with SQL, 32bit standalone, 64bit packaged with SQL and 64bit standalone.
- In the event that you misplace you license key contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new key.